AccelerAsia has served clients over the past 10 years. 50+ startups advised to date. Our clients get 3x ROI after getting done the projects with their professionals.
50,000+ hours spent to date advising our portfolio of clients. We actually go out and do deals on behalf of our clients, as opposed to simply being advisors or consultants.
We bring a team of highly experienced international business builders and well-established network in the region. Our team members spread across office in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia.
- We decide together with the client which markets and verticals to focus on, then get the first regional deals in place. Building relationships and figuring out which partners to get on board are essential steps at this stage. We are particularly well-positioned for this, with a local presence in the region.
- We basically operate as an extension of our clients’ organization and hit the ground running with an established team and network which can be leveraged from day one.
- Once the regional business is off to a good start, we work with our clients to build a sustainable and profitable organisation.
- This could mean funding through AA Ventures, setting up a local entity, finding local investors, hiring local staff, generating publicity in the region or setting up regional sales offices.
- In a number of cases we stay on board for a prolonged period as business development specialists.
Joeri has a proven track record in building regional sales organizations. He’s worked on business development projects related to (mobile) technology and media, as well as new marketing technologies in Singapore, the Philippines and Malaysia.
Frank started his professional career working in a boutique investment firm in the Netherlands. In 2010 Frank was one of the three founding partners of AccelerAsia. Frank has worked on business development projects related to (mobile) technology and media as well as marketing analytics in Asia.
Arnout spent the first 8 years of his career at Shell in London and The Hague, where he held different global marketing roles. Today, he is one of the co-founders of AccelerAsia. Arnout has worked on business development projects related to technology, media, and marketing analytics in Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia.